Marketing Herald, are you there?
At publica.la we’re changing the way Digital Publishing works by helping Publishers retake control of their Digital Business, and because we’re really committed to help Publishers we’re looking for an experienced (and coffee addict, ofc) Performance Marketer to join the A-Team!
Before you go on, let me ask you some questions?
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Do you feel comfortable with eventual travels?
- Do you have great written and oral skills in both English and Spanish?
- Are you passionate about writing?
- Are you willing to work in a complete dynamic environment, with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, campaigns, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then keep reading we might have what you’re looking for!
As a Marketing Coordinator you will be part of the multidisciplinary team that helps Publisher to success on their Digital Business and you will help us to spread the word about publica.la. The team works in a dynamic environment and remotely. The main tasks are:
- Create Content for the publica.la Academy to help the Publishers
- Plan and Manage the Social Media Plan for publica.la
- Analyze Key metrics to create Performance’s Dashboards
- Create SEM Campaigns
- Create SMM Campaigns
- Assist our Customers with crafted content: eBooks, Webinars, blog posts and Video Tutorials
- At least 5 years of Performance Marketing experience with a focus on Growth Hacking & Analytics
- Knowledge of Ads platforms.
- Preference will be given if you have experience with the AdWords platform and Email Marketing & CRM tools like HubSpot and/or MailChimp
- Extensive experience in Social Media Platforms
- Knowledge of the AdWords Ecosystem
- Knowledge about key Analytical Tools (like Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Hotjar)
- Knowledge of the Facebook Ads Ecosystem
- Have a strong “I can do that” attitude
- Be able to Travel
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel for reporting
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Fluent level of Written / Spoken English
- Proactivity, self-motivation and ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of UX concepts and an affinity for decision making with UX as a priority item
- Able to work on a Remote-first Team
- Willing to Travel several times a year
- Experience Working with SaaS companies
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics or similar
- Demonstrable equivalent experience
We offer direct hiring, competitive salary, remote work, coworking space and gym. Great possibilities for professional growth and tons of travels with the rest of the team!
If you are interested you can contact us by sending your CV, references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Ref: MARKETING