Before you go on, let me ask you some questions:
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Do you feel comfortable with eventual travels?
- Do you feel comfortable learning new technologies?
- Are you willing to work in a complete dynamic environment, with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
You will be part of the multidisciplinary team that develops the platform trusted by hundreds of publishers. The main tasks are:
- Be in charge of the interactive reading experience offered to our users.
- Design and develop new features and services.
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of existing features and services.
- Build automated tests to ensure the quality of the product.
- Guarantee the quality of products and services within your responsibility.
- Be part of the support team, maintaining a close relationship with our clients and end users.
Requirements and Experience:
- Good design chops. Love for intuitive UIs that are a joy to use.
- Preference will be given if you have experience with the Vue.js framework.
- A focus on performant and maintainable craft.
- Preference will be given if you have experience with PHP and specially Laravel.
- Comfortable handling of the terminal, specially for the build tools.
- Experience with SCSS, LESS, POSTCSS, etc, etc, etc…
- Very good level of written English.
- Preference will be given if you have a graduate degree in Design, Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of UX concepts and an affinity for decision making with UX as a priority item.
- We love working with proactive, self-motivated and creative people.
- We work remotely.
- We use GitLab to organize just about everything.
- We leave things better than we found them.
We offer direct hiring, competitive salary, great possibilities for professional growth and travel with the rest of the team!
If you are interested you can contact us by sending your CV, references and salary expectations to email@example.com with subject Ref: FRONTEND