In publica.la, the company that is changing the way digital publications are sold and read, we are looking for an Sales Account Manager for the US & Canada Market with extensive experience in B2B SaaS companies, and a deep knowledge of the Publishing Industry (Books, Newspapers, Magazines and Universities). This is a unique opportunity to join as one of the first key members of the Sales Team in a Startup with high potential that is pushing the frontiers of Digital Edition and consumption of online content around the world.
Before you go on, let me ask you some questions:
- Are you willing to work in a fully distributed team?
- Do you feel comfortable with eventual travels?
- Are you willing to work in a complete dynamic environment, with self-driven passion?
- Will you propose new ideas, solutions, and approaches?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, then please keep reading!
You will be one of the first team members of the team in charge of spreading the voice, selling publica.la and helping customers to succeed.
The main tasks are:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customers; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
Requirements and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant experience
- Experience working in the Publishing Industry (Books, Newspapers, Magazines and/or Universities)
- Experience working with B2B SaaS solutions
- Good communication skills in Spanish
- We love working with proactive, self-motivated and creative people.
- We work remotely.
- We use GitLab to organize just about everything.
- We leave things better than we found them.
We offer direct hiring, competitive salary, equity compensation great possibilities for professional growth and travel with the rest of the team!
If you are interested you can contact us by sending your CV, references and salary expectations to email@example.com with subject Ref: SALES US